GUDUCHI/GILOY JUICE - REJUVENATOR & IMMUNITY BOOSTER
Giloy ( Guduchi) which is also called as ‘Amritha’ is a commonly used ayurvedic medicine. It is gaining popularity in all parts of the world as a preventive and clinical medicine. It is astringent and bitter in taste and acts as Tridoshahara i.e. maintains the equilibrium between all the three doshas. Thus it is vastly used as Rejuvenator (Rasayana) and Immunity booster. It also acts as immunomodulatory, Hepatoprotective, Cardioprotective and Analgesic in nature. Thus it justifies its name as Amrita – nectar of gods
Benefits of Giloy Juice:-
- It purifies the blood by removing the toxins from the body thus helps in easy absorption of nutrients and evacuation of waste materials from the body. Thus resulting weight reduction.
- It boosts the immunity.
- It improves the digestion thus promoting the metabolism of the body.
- Giloy/ Guduchi/ Amrutha Balli has a hypoglycemic effect which effectively reduces the blood sugar level when taken in empty stomach. High blood sugar level eventually slows down the conversion of T4 into t3 which can worsen the thyroid symptoms
- Giloy/ Guduchi/ Amrutha Balli juice helps in maintaining the T3, T4 levels by correcting the metabolism.
- It is a power house of antioxidants which protects the thyroid gland from damage caused by free radicals.
- It is immunomodulatory in nature, thus helps in fighting bacteria and Viruses
- Studies shows that altered gastrointestinal motility is often seen in hypothyroidism can cause small intestinal bacterial overgrowth. This ultimately results in chronic GI symptoms. Giloy/ Guduchi/ Amrutha Balli Juice helps to keep your stomach and intestines healthy.
- Giloy/ Guduchi/ Amrutha Balli juice has Anti-inflammatory property which helps in reducing the goiter conditions.
- Dosage: Take 20ml Giloy/ Guduchi/ Amrutha Balli juice with 20ml Luke warm water in empty stomach in the morning. (Preferably in empty stomach) everyday.
- Ingredients: Giloy, Class II preservatives, Acidity Regulator